2021 Waves Super Bowl Pool
Contact a Waves Player or click the button
if you want to purchase a Square in the Fundraiser!
Contact your Waves Player or Coach to Pre-Order!
Download and Print this flyer to use as Brunswick Stew Sale promotion
Waves Brunswick Stew 2021.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [12.1 MB]
Fall / Winter 2020
Return-To-Play Guidelines for
18U, 16U, 14U
As our community begins to start youth sports activities again, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends us publish considerations for ways in which we protect our players, families, and community slow the spread of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
We pledge ourselves to adhere to the Association (USA Softball, NSA Softball, SoftballNation, USSSA), National, State and Local guidelines published at this time as we return to play.
As an organization, we are instructing our players, coaches, and families to abide by the following guidelines during practices, games and other events:
1. If player/coach/family are showing symptoms related to COVID-19, they are asked to stay home and not to attend any Waves practice/game/event
2. Adjusted start and times of use to account for less foot traffic in the near vicinity of fields, thus deterring crossover of new populations of park patrons
3. Replacing balls with disinfected balls at the beginning of every inning
4. Limited access to the dugouts/bench area to coaches and players ONLY
5. Maximum 4 players in the dugout at any given time, remaining players and gear located adjacent outside the dugout 6 feet apart
6. Players shall wash/sanitize hands between innings and upon leaving and re-entering game/practice
7. Encourage social distancing by using chairs along the fence line instead of utilizing the bleachers equipment sharing minimized if not eliminated
8. No handshakes/high fives before, during, or after the game/practice
9. No seeds [spitting]
10. No players at home plate meeting
11. Require 6’ distance between umpires and coaches at home plate meeting
12. Digital score cards to the extent possible
13. No sharing of equipment (bat, helmet, etc.)
14. Mound visits are limited to pitcher, catcher, and coach (no team huddle)
15. At completion of game/practice, dugout and common playing area is to be wiped/cleaned/sanitized